Skip to main content

Finally a Hoverboard that could fly - AcraBoard







ArcaSpace is primarily a private space company, and one of the original 26 teams that competed in the Ansari X Prize competition in 2004. (It also entered the Lunar X Prize competition, too, before pulling out in 2013.) But early this morning the company released a video that shows off the "ArcaBoard," a fan-powered rectangle that can lift a person off the ground by almost a foot.



ARCA Space Corporation announced today that it has created "ArcaBoard". For the first time in history, every person will be able to fly whenever they want, wherever they want. ArcaBoard represents the first revolutionary breakthrough in motion since the the bicycle, automobile and airplane.






ArcaBoard, an electric powered flying machine with 272 horsepower and 203,000 watts of installed power is the most powerful and lightest personal vehicle ever created. ArcaBoard represents total freedom of movement, total freedom of travel. ArcaBoard is a personal vehicle that can move in every possible direction including upwards. The retail price is $19,900 and is available for order now. Shipments will start April 15, 2016.

“ArcaBoard represents a revolution in motion. For the last 17 years we have developed aerospace technologies that looked to the sky. We took our knowledge and applied it to everyone’s dreams. Dreams of flying,” said Dumitru Popescu, CEO of ARCA Space Corporation.

ArcaBoard is built from composite materials, it has a length of 145x76x15 cm (57x30x6 inches) and a weight of 82 kg (180 lbs). This technology allows a person with a weight up to 110 kg (243 lbs) to be able to fly.

The vehicle is able to fly up to 30 cm (1 ft) and with speeds up to 20 km/h (12.5 mph) and the overall performance is limited by the onboard sensors. The maximum endurance is 6 minutes, but with the ArcaDock accessory the user can be back in action in 35 minutes.



Regarding the price quoted in the website as $19,900 but thats huge and people who are seriously into it could efford and the Orders will ship starting April 15, 2016 .

So this looks like we are seriously getting more efforts without having any specific tracks to run like lexux.it looks like the immediate future of the hoverboard is still grounded.


 **  arcaboard visit link  ** 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons not to buy Akaso action camera if you are from india

Recently I made a full review of the action camera I brought after doing a ton of research and time. Having used it for a couple of months I feel extremely glad that it meets up to my expectations. But recently, I accidentally tipped off the camera without an external case and it cracked my lens. This, in turn, added a shady spot on my phone or video and I cannot use that anymore (Some phones of the cracked lens below)     I immediately mailed the akaso team to ask if there is anything they could do but unfortunately, this was their response. Oops, that was not what I was expecting and then I asked them I could get any details of the replacement parts or anything like that so that I can order it online. But that didn't happen it took a lot of time for them to respond me back(I have been bugging them on Facebook and email).  But after some time they left me with this response which I had no other choice but to accept. After getting the 50%re...

Best and free NTFS tool for mac

Early recently I had my internal memory of my mac stocked up and I had to rely on storing my excess data onto my external hard disk which most have to do as we do not have an option otherwise to increase the internal storage of the machine itself. I pulled up my external hard disk and boom to my wonder it doesn't have the write permissions as it's of `NTFS` format. So after a quick search, it was evident that there are a lot of software that can mount my NTFS drive namely Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Tuxera But there all are restricted and you can use it for a limited period of time and they had hefty prices to pay for, So instead after a long search and trying out various tools here are my list of best picks for the free software available that will definitely help you out. easyuefi ~ ntfs-for-mac  ~ I myself been using it for a while now. mounty I will be updating the list every time when I find new software availabl...

Changing python version in gitpod

I have always had this problem modifying using a particular version of python on gitpod. Until I knew this simple trick to switch between the python versions. If you have not heard of gitpod its time for you to use it as running code online instead of local machine helps you when you have a CPU intensive processes and there are a lot of free to use online web apps that enable you to start with using powerful CPU and extends to GPU and TPU as well. I will be sharing a blog post soon on all the free tools you could use to boost up your productivity. So if you are already using gitpod and want to switch between python versions its simpler than you think Run this to check all the python versions available:    pyenv versions So to install a new version of python you simply have to run this:   pyenv install 3.7.6 (Or whatever version you want) That will basically download and install. Now you need to make sure to configure it for the existing workspace, t...